Our Houston technicians use 100% organic green products!
Dusty, dirty, or clogged air ducts can compromise your indoor air quality and your health! It is important that you have these return air ducts (or the large vents that consist of your home’s air filters) cleaned by professionals on a regular basis. If you don’t, you run a great risk of having contaminants circulated into the air you breathe in at your home or business property. This, in turn, can cause certain types of health complications.
At Steam Express, we have technicians who are properly trained and certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). With our over 10 years of experience on our side, you can count on us to provide you with quality of air duct cleaning in Houston!
Using the Rotobrush aiR+® Air Duct Cleaning System
We are proud to say that we now use the Rotobrush aiR+® air duct cleaning system at Steam Express. This powerful and portable system can be used by a single technician, which allows us to provide our customers with the very best whole-home air quality solutions.
Some of the numerous benefits of the Rotobrush include it’s:
- Miniaturized camera: Lets you actually see where dust, dirt, and debris were building up in your air ducts.
- Spinning brush: Facilitates the ability to get in the hard-to-reach areas, regardless of the duct’s shapes and sizes.
- Vacuum and filters: Sucks up the contaminants that have been filtered out of the Rotobrush’s Hepa filters, all while being in use
Our Chemicals Are Registered with the EPA
At Steam Express, we use chemicals that have been registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) specifically for the purpose of air duct sanitation.
Here are a few facts about our chemicals:
- They have been tested and shown to be an effective for eliminating various types of microorganisms.
- hey eliminate of odors, and they come in come in scented or unscented form.
- They do not contain alcohol or odor-disguising agents.
- They don’t leave any toxic chemical residue behind.