The winter maintenance of your home is upon us, and one of the most important aspects is to keep the least visible part of your property clean: the air ducts. At least three times per year, your home should have its air ducts cleaned. When you vacuum up particles that may have been hidden for several years, you can reap a number of benefits for your home.
Cleaning your air ducts regularly has a number of benefits:
- There is a lower risk of airborne pathogens and fewer wintertime illnesses.
- With cleaner air, asthmatics, allergy sufferers, and other breathing issues are less likely to occur.
- Particulate matter takes up space in your ducts, which increases HVAC bills.
- Ducts that are clean and smell good. For some time, uncleaned air ducts can spread a foul odor throughout the house.
- By regularly cleaning your air ducts, you will be able to detect any malfunctions or repairs that may pose substantial problems down the road.
The right team for air duct cleaning can complete the job in just a few hours.
Getting Your Air Ducts Cleaned
Your family’s unique needs will first be assessed by air duct cleaning professionals. Three steps will then be taken:
- The screens of air filters are cleaned to remove grease, dust, dirt, and other contaminants.
- We will use a series of products and specialized techniques to deep clean the air supply and return air supply.
- Steam Express uses powerful pressure technology to force out and remove impacted debris from deep within ductwork.
Contact our office today for more information about Steam Express’ professional air duct cleaning services Houston methods and experience amazing air duct cleaning services with us.